Thermal Management Technologies is an engineering and development company providing thermal management solutions for satellites and thermal system solutions for industry. The company provides design and analysis services as well as custom thermal hardware to a wide variety of customers around the world.
TMT is looking for a Thermal Design Engineer which may involve being the lead engineer, team member, project leadership, analyses, design and being involved in fabrication and test. We are a small company that enjoys helping to solve hard problems and developing a fun work environment. Employees get to wear a lot of hats to get jobs completed. At TMT, you are part of a team of people working to develop exciting hardware and an enjoyable work experience. TMT cares about our projects and our employees well being.
- Leads thermal design and analysis efforts
- Performs thermal analysis including steady state, transient, & on-orbit solutions.
- Ability to write test plans and procedures and lead test efforts
- Support proposals development
- Documents work using Microsoft Products
- Supports companywide quality processes
- BS or MS in Mechanical or similar Engineering field and/or equivalent experience
- 5-15 years of experience with emphasis on Thermal Design and Analysis
- Experience with space hardware, thermal analysis, and environmental testing is highly desirable
- Proficient in using Thermal Desktop is highly desirable
- Experience with SolidWorks is desirable
- Must be willing and able to travel on occasion
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Applicants must be hard working, work well with others, and team players
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to take direction for job functions
- Must be willing to learn new skills, software packages and general engineering knowledge
- Must be able to manage own schedule and technical work product
TMT provides comprehensive benefits including competitive salary, medical, dental, disability, and 401k plan.
Come join a company where your contribution matters.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- test planning: 3 years (Preferred)
- thermal design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Thermal Desktop: 3 years (Preferred)
- design verification: 5 years (Preferred)
- satellite thermal design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Only full-time employees eligible