Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let’s be better together.
Moda Health is seeking a Software Engineer/Reports Developer. This position is responsible for the systems supporting various departments; design, code, test, maintain, and implement programs and systems; work with BSA’s and teammates to understand business requirements/processes to provide technical and system support; create technical design docs and test plans based on functional specifications.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
01. Bachelor degree or equivalent specializing in computer science or other technical discipline.
02. 3+ years of computer programming experience.
03. Significant systems analysis and programming skills in SQL Server and related technologies (SSIS, etc.). BOE experience highly preferred.
04. Strong interpersonal communication skills needed.
05. Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, organizational, and detail orientation skills.
06. Ability to work well under pressure and all projects, both large and small, work with frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities. Must be well versed with SDLC methodologies.
07. Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
08. Ability to come in to work on time and on a daily basis.