About Arizona Beverages
Born in the heart of Brooklyn, AriZona Beverages came onto the scene with a fresh take on iced tea, which has now taken the world by storm. Since 1992, we've made it our mission to bring our customers great-tasting products, using top-quality ingredients, presented in uniquely designed packaging. All of which has been skillfully produces and made affordable to everyone. This is no easy task....Years ago, just one gallon of regular gasoline cost only $1.20. Today, that price has nearly tripled! Fuel prices, among other items, continue to skyrocket in price. Walk in to any service station and see for yourself. But, there is one item you can rely on, that is AriZona.
Now, even after 20+ years, you can easily find our signature "Big Can" in a variety of popular flavors still astoundingly-priced, at just $.99. Why? Because we believe in hard working people like you. It's you, our customer, who inspires us to continue to innovate and raise the bar, daily. We take pride in reaching millions of fans, followers and happy customers throughout the globe.
Your support and spirited-voices have helped make us America's No. 1 Tea and Juice-Drink brand. Not too bad for a family-owned and operated business still based out of New York, right? So, visit us online, join the conversation and stay "hip" all things AriZona.
We can't wait for you, and the world, to see all of the amazing things we have planned ahead.
Quality, Value. Fun. That's AriZona....Who's Thirsty?
Support the daily needs of plant operation through the installation, programming, start-up and maintenance of automation and electrical equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support all types of production activity including conveyors controls.
- Configuring HMI, troubleshooting equipment and water processing equipment.
- Work closely with operations, engineering, maintenance and IT departments.
- Work with complex PLC programs and electrical control systems.
- Configuration and development of Iconics HMI packages.
- Allen Bradley PLC and LOI programming
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum 3-5 years of related automation experience with HMI, SCADA, PLC’s, and general control system design.
- Proven attitude regarding personal safety, the safety of co-workers and the public
- 5 years’ experience with complex automation control systems.
- High level of experience with Rockwell PLC platforms.
- Demonstrable expertise using various end devices including pressure and temperature transmitters, ultra-sonic flow meters, and vibration meters.
- Experience with network and automation communication protocols including wireless platforms.
- Communication Protocols (Modbus, TCP/IP, HART, OPC)
- Attention to detail with a high regard for functional excellence
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft operating systems and Office programs including Access, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple disciplines
- Must be able to read and understand P&ID’s, construction drawings, wiring diagrams, and schematics.
- CAP (Certified Automation Professional)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Visual Basic and other compiler languages
- Experience with Factory Talk Suite, IntellutionSuite, Wounderware Suite, and Visual Basic/C#/Java is a plus
- Ignition SCADA experience a plus
- DCS experience with DeltaV and Foxboro a plus
- Siemens PLC experience a plus
- Wounderware programming experience a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, communicate, reach and manipulate objects, tools or controls. The position requires mobility. Duties involve moving materials weighing up to 25 pounds on a regular basis.
Manual dexterity and coordination are required over 50% of the work week while operating equipment such as computer keyboard, mouse, calculator and similar machines.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)