R.C. Smith Company is a well-established commercial cabinet/casework/millwork/fixture company actively seeking a qualified CNC Programmer to join our team in Burnsville, MN.
R.C. Smith is a 54-year-old family owned manufacturer of casework and millwork for the healthcare and commercial markets. We have over 7,500 completed installations worldwide and our niche is working together to design & create attractive, functional and lasting casework solutions. Our website is www.rcsmith.com and we are located in Burnsville, MN
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will work closely with the VP of Operations, Project Managers and production staff to prepare the production documents and CNC programming required to support the production process. Experience with design and manufacturing software is required.
- Work with Architectural and Design plans, determine manufacturing needs, takeoff of materials and flow of information into production including CNC coordination.
- Responsible for following projects from concept to installation
- Cabinet construction knowledge in various building processes.
- Manage multiple projects and meet fast paced deadlines.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ worth of experience in AutoCAD.
- Experience with CutRite, Cabinet Vision, MicroVellum, AutoCad, Revit or similar software
- Excel knowledge beneficial.
- CNC programming experience
- Experience in the cabinet making industry
- Work well as a team member
- Health and Dental
- 401k with 50% Match
- Quarterly bonus program
- Monday through Thursday with 1/2 day Friday's
Job Type: Full-time
- Cabinet Industry: 1 year (Required)
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Required)
- CNC Programming: 2 years (Required)
- Burnsville, MN (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule