M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence™ in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
A competitive salary
Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
401k Retirement Plan
Military Reserve pay offset
Paid maternity leave
The Electronics Technician III will demonstrate the following capabilities:
Specific position requirements are as follows:
- Install and maintain electronic security systems
- Participate in review of design documentation and system data to plan and execute installation and maintenance activities
- Execute installation and maintenance activities within planned durations
- Complete high quality device and component installation activities and maintenance activities
- Participate in configuration of servers, workstations, panels and other programmable components
- Execute testing to verify high quality installations
- Execute testing to identify and correct system problems at component and system levels as part of system sustainment activities
- Install system raceway
- Install system cabling
- Terminate and test system cabling and all components
- Install equipment racks, enclosures, panels and all mounting hardware components
- Meet all attendance requirements and working hours of the assignment
- Communicate effectively with supervisors
- Communicate effectively with subordinates
- Incorporate, follow and reinforce all required safety practices at all times
- Complete detailed and accurate as-built, testing, and quality control documentation
- Participate in logistics planning for personnel and equipment
- Perform as a reliable contact for field operations with the customer representatives
- Requires a HS diploma or GED
- Requires a Valid driver's license
- 8 years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities on multiple systems and with multiple customer programs
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and may meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information; DoD Secret clearance is required.
- Vendor certifications in multiple IDS, ACS, and CCTV systems
- Formal Electronics Training as follows:
- Military Electronics Training (minimum 720 classroom hours) or
- Graduation from an accredited Electronics Technician program or
- Graduation from an Electrical Apprenticeship program or
- An additional three (3) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities
Physical Ability Requirements:
Lifts at least 100 pounds at one time and 60 pounds for an extended period of time.
Relocates a 12-foot stepladder without assistance.
Works at various heights up to 60 feet and can climb and maintain balance on scaffolds, aerial lifts, catwalks and all types of ladders.
Walks, climbs, lifts, squats, crawls, kneels, pushes, pulls and reaches overhead on a routine and repetitive basis.
Possess good vision (may be corrected vision), the ability to see in color, and the ability to hear and communicate in English.
May use a standard ladder without exceeding the weight limit while carrying tools