We are looking for an innovative engineer who want to join our team and help design, interpret, and produce a wide range of millwork projects.
**Candidates must have Cabinet Vision experience**
· Produce submittal shop drawings in Auto Cad and Cabinet Vision for Architectural review
· Generate and define RFIs as needed on projects
· Produce a construction set of drawings, complete with custom cut lists, programs and any supplemental drawings that may be required.
· Coordinate job specific needs with the Project manager and provide any additional drawings needed.
· Produce dxf and/or drawings needed to accurately sub out parts of project.
· Manage project timelines to ensure submittals and production releases happen on time.
· Proven work experience in commercial casework & millwork
· Ability to produce quality submittal shop drawings in Cabinet Vison.
· Ability to generate cut lists from drawings and provide supplemental drawings for aid in constructing a wide range on products including but not limited to reception desks, Wood feature walls, 3Form displays, and Wall paneling.
· Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to organize information and keep up with job specific timelines
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- engineering: 3 years (Required)
- Do you have experience working with Cabinet Vision? If so, how many years experience?
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative