August Robotics is an international company which builds application-specific robots to automate workflows for businesses. We believe in the potential for humans and robots to collaborate and co-operate, and we aspire to be at the forefront of the coming “robotics revolution”.
August Robotics recently released its first robot, an application-specific robot for the global trade show industry, and in line with its commercial rollout, is expanding its team in the US.
- You will operate innovative robotic technologies within the trade show industry and ensure satisfaction of our clients
- You will play a leading role in the establishment of our office in Las Vegas and the roll-out of August Robotics‘ robotic services across the US
- You will be the day-to-day technical point of contact for our clients in the US
- You will be responsible for ongoing maintenance and upgrades to our robotic systems in the US
- You will be in charge of providing training to assistant robot operators, and for leading teams during operations
- You will be in charge of gathering feedback from clients, and reporting your findings to the August Robotics R&D team
- You will be given the opportunity to develop quickly in a fast-growing start-up environment, on the forefront of the robotics and AI wave
- You will be provided comprehensive training both upfront and throughout your employment
- A full-time, permanent role is on offer
- Attractive remuneration available
Favourable to have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or similar (alternatively, relevant technical training)
- Entrepreneurial drive, creative spirit, and ability to think laterally and proactively to solve problems
- Willingness to learn and interest in innovative technologies and automation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours (operations will often occur outside of regular business hours, including overnight)
- Right to work in the US (without needing company sponsorship)
- At least two years‘ of relevant work experience
- Prior experience with operations and/or development of robotic systems (or similar)
- Prior experience with project management, and dealing with clients within the the trade show and events industry
- Conversational skills in Mandarin Chinese would be advantageous for this role (but not required)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in joining a fast-growing start-up that is disrupting the trade show industry? Are you just the person we are looking for?
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded international start-up during the early stages of growth. This role will be based in Las Vegas. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (with subject line “Robot Operator US”) to email@example.com.