Be a part of our growing team at Xcentric Mold & Engineering!
Xcentric Mold & Engineering, headquartered in Clinton Township MI, is a custom quick-turn manufacturer focused on plastic injection molding, CNC machining and 3-D printing in the rapid manufacturing industry. We differentiate through our advanced technologies, proprietary manufacturing processes, rapid turnaround times, and competence of our technical engineering team. We produce molds in less than 15 days, parts in less than 5 days, and quotes within hours. Thriving on complexity without compromising a part’s design, we serve over 50+ industries and are a competitive alternative to offshore manufacturing. Xcentric manufactures from two high-tech facilities in Michigan and is ISO 9001:2015/ITAR/UL.
- Programming – creating and/or editing tool paths
- CNC setup
- Machine loading and unloading
- Basic machine maintenance (cleaning, lubrication, fluid level s, preventive maintenance)
- Maintains safe and clean operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Various other duties that may be required by department supervisor.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years programming of 3 axis mills
- 3+ years of experience in field of injection mold manufacturing
- Experience w/ CNC setup, touching off tool heights, and picking up x, y, and z zeros
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing drawings
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- 5 axis mill programming
- Power Mill software experience
- Machining of aluminum, steel and graphite
- Hurco and DMG Mori vertical mills
- Erowa or other robotic automation
- Creation of manufacturing drawings using 3-D CAD software
- Ability to calculate speeds, feeds, and perform machine offsets.
- Knowledge of ISO/TS16949.
- Good communication skills required to interact with all levels of employees.
- Self-motivated, with ability to work in a faced-paced manufacturing environment.
Work Schedule: 1st shift, full time.
Benefits: Qualified individuals will enjoy competitive pay. Xcentric Mold offers a very attractive health, dental, and vision benefits, and 401k program.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- CNC Programming: 3 years (Required)