For 60 years, Raven has developed, marketed, and produced technical solutions to great challenges. Utilizing our strength in engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation, Raven today is a leader in precision agriculture, high performance specialty films, and situational awareness markets. Our purpose to Solve Great Challenges is bold and authentic; it keeps us grounded in markets that have meaning, provide profitable growth, and align with our values.
Deeply committed to protecting Earth’s resources and preserving asset value, Raven Engineered Films produces high-quality flexible film and sheeting. From rugged, textured pond liners to highly-technical balloon film as thin as a sandwich bag, our lighter, stronger film and sheeting solutions are developed to solve demanding challenges. We are looking for dedicated team members to helps us on our pursuit of operational excellence and quality at all levels.
Raven Engineered Filims is seeking a Process Engineer. This position will be responsible for the research, develop, and evaluation of new technology, processes, or equipment in response to an assigned goal or to solve a specific problem.
- Coordinate research, studies, experiments, and development activities between multiple disciplines of engineering.
- Work on complex problems that impact the success of current or future products.
- Serve as a technical specialist in application of theories, concepts, principles, and processes related to plastic related product production
- Work with internal teams, customer, and vendors to facilitate effective communication.
- Prepare reports of research data, evaluate, and provide recommendations based on findings.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the fields of engineering design, methods, and applications.
- Has knowledge and skills in the engineering discipline.
- Uses prescribed techniques and procedures within established criteria.
- Entry level or early career engineer with Bachelors' degree or Master's degree in chemical engineering field - Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of an internship in related field is preferred.
- Specific skills, proficiencies, and knowledge in field related to position, as identified by department leadership.
- Well-developed problem analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Proficiency with a computer, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Team player who is self-motivated, and has ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
Raven is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.