Manufacturing Engineer/ CNC / CAD (Buford)
Manufacturer that uses CNC equipment is seeking CAD Drafter/Designer to join the team, this is a ground floor opportunity with a fast growing company with room for advancement in a total team environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following abilities/experience:
- Ability to manage projects all the way through production.
- Ability to quickly adapt to the fast-paced environment and exhibit an excellent ability to solve problems in a quick and clever manner.
- A visual thinker who can clearly and concisely convey/execute ideas.
- Be passionate about their work and have a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
Design Skill – Must be someone who illustrates a very strong ability to innovate, design and problem solve in a methodical manner.
Someone who is mechanically minded but has a desire to simplify.
2D CAD – Applicant must be an expert in the fundamental elements of CAD & 2D software. The applicant’s role will be creating 2D and 3D drawings, (hit the ground running with little to no training)
Part Design Experience – must possess a good understanding of how to design parts for different processes. Primarily CNC machining
Degree/Experience – Preferred experience level would be 5 + years. Will consider 2+ years experience depending knowledge / skill.
- Hands-on experience
- Experience with CAD systems, (Rino or V carv. , Autocad , Solidworks or Type edit software)
- CNC experience and operation
All applicants should submit a resume with work experience, as well as salary requirements. No phone calls please.
The office/plant is located in Buford, GA. The applicant’s working hours are from 8:00 – 5:00, Mon. – Fri.
We are a drug-free workplace and EOE. All candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test as well as a national criminal background check.
We offer competitive wages based on experience, as well as a benefits package including:
- 2 Weeks paid time off
- Paid Holidays: 8 days
- Bonus pay
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do Not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- CAD DRAFTING: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)