Sediver is a global technical expert in overhead line insulation technology including research, design, manufacturing, testing and supply of insulators.
Sediver enjoys a worldwide reputation of technical leadership thanks to its continuous investment in R&D, active participation in international committees and an innovative product portfolio that provide answers to the most challenging situation met by our customers. With 6 commercial offices (China, France, Brazil, USA and Canada) and 3 production facilities in Italy, USA and China, the Group is highly international.
· Knowledgeable of Sediver’s product, prodution methodology and quality system
· Responsible for conducting electrical and mechanical testing in the laboratory
- Rapidly troubleshoot and isolate system level problems discovered during production and/or quality testing and determine root-cause including design defects and production/supplier defects, and recommend near-term workaround.
- Perform verification testing and/or data collection to support the implementation of corrective actions including technical analysis, calculations, and evaluation of results using specialized equipment and/or computer programs.
· May deliver technical presentations to staff and customers
· Creates reporting that is aligned with customer expectations, specifications and Company procedures
· Demonstrates a high regard for safety while preparing and conducting electrical and mechanical testing
· Trains staff on safety protocol for the laboratory and ensures that all staff that enter the lab area are working in a safe manner
· Maintains open communication with the Quality Manager and Quality technicians regarding the status of testing
· Designs/ Plans controlled improvements for the laboratory.
· Carry out all of your responsibilities by applying and maintaining a culture of ethics and integrity in accordance with the values and standards of our Code of Conduct and Compliance Management System.
Required Skills and Education:
· Engineering Degree
· Demonstrated ability maintaining good customer relationships; Interpersonal relationship ability.
· Ability to work with Global partners to leverage best practices and implement organizational strategy and measurements
· Experience instilling safe work practices
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to listen to others
· Possess data/analytical skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Knowledge of metric system
· Open to working in a global environment
· Ability to lift with safe lifting technique 50lbs.
Preferred Skills and Education:
· Senior or graduate with Degree by end of 2019.
· Progressive experience conducting electrical tests
· Experience working in an ISO 9001 certified facility
- Experience using electrical lab test equipment (oscilloscopes, Multi-meters, etc.) for test and verification
· Understanding of Basic Circuits and Ohm’s Law.
· Occasional international/national travel may be required, less than 25%.
· Customer Focus
· Decision Making
· Quality Control Analysis
· Active Listening
· Analytical Thinking
· Interpersonal skills
· Methodical and Detail oriented
· Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time