We are a growing IT service provider seeking a tier 2/3 IT Engineer to join our team. You will work both remotely from home as well as on-site at client’s offices.
Some after-hours and weekends will also be required as needed, but we do value your time and try to keep a healthy work/life balance.
If interested, please reply with your resume and answers to the following questions:
1. Provide us an example of an experience you have with VMWare or Hyper-V?
2. Describe your experience with Active Directory?
2. How do you stand out from other applicants?
- Extensive LAN/WAN troubleshooting and configuration experience
- Solid understanding and experience with DNS/DHCP
- Configure and troubleshoot VPN’s on various firewalls
- Configure and deploy firewalls, switches, servers, workstations, wireless access points
- Hyper-V and/or VMware ESXi experience. Deploying virtual machines, troubleshooting, migrating, configuring replication, etc.
- Server 2012-2019 experience
- Active Directory/GPO experience
- Able to handle tickets and projects from initial creation through completion with minimal supervision, but asking for guidance when needed
- Must be honest, reliable, and maintain composure under pressure
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop/Netscaler
- HIPAA/PCI/NIST compliance
- ConnectWise Manage/Automate
- Sonicwall, FortiGate, Ubiquiti
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
Masks are required for all site visits.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Active Directory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative