Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our Continental Engineering Services (CES) team. The ideal candidate has skills in embedded software architecture for various in-vehicle automotive electronics.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
- Embedded Software design, implementation and testing for 8-, 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers
- Requirement’s analysis and refinement
- Root cause analysis and debugging of customer problem reports
- Work with various communication protocols like CAN, LIN, I2C, SPI and UART
- Develop, maintain, and communicate software/system development content and timing.
- Provide support to application teams for identification of root cause for issues and corrective action plans.
- Lead technical discussions (prepare / present responses) with customers.
- The ideal candidate is disciplined, and can foster a team environment
- Ensure all aspects of production processes for software and calibration programming are properly verified and validated.
- Responsible for development of new products, and changes to existing products
- Assist acquisition activities by creating the software concept and effort estimations.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!