Indra is seeing a professional who is passionate about ITS engineering and works well in a fast-paced environment. This Engineer will work within the engineering team to generate and review the Design documentation for Indra’s Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), Toll Collection System (TCS) and Network Communication System (NCS).
- Review and provide recommendations and comments on roadway design plans as it relates to the ITS and Tolling systems.
- Development of documentation for ITS, TCS and NCS architecture
- Review and design of CAD drawings with ITS and tolling call-outs including but not limited to: cabinets, brackets, devices, wiring, poles, foundations, conduits and pull boxes.
- Development of installation plans, technical requirements documentation, and As-Built documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field with five years related transportation engineering experience.
- Experience working with/for DOT (Department of Transportation) preferred; experience working with/for VDOT (Virginia Department of Transportation) will be highly valued
- Experience in the design of installation diagrams and electrical diagrams
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance