Forensic Consulting Group (FCG) is looking for Forensic Structural Engineers on a subcontract basis that can assist us with field inspections in St. Louis, MO, and surrounding areas. You will be completing residential and commercial forensic inspections involving flood, wind, hail, foundation issues, roof damage and water intrusion to the building envelope.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides expert forensic analysis on an array of engineering projects that are residential and commercial structures.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be customer service oriented to both the insured and carrier (Communication is key).
- Write and submit detailed and accurate scope inspection sheets promptly by our guidelines.
- Will communicate with our customers to provide timelines and project updates on a consistent basis.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule and additional hours catastrophes and periods of high volume.
- 5+ years of forensic structural investigation experience is required.
- Experience with forensic inspections such as structural inspections of residential and commercial buildings to do with hurricane and storm damage to the building.
- Applicants must be an active registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the state (Multiple states preferred).
- Must have the ability and readiness to learn new skills and techniques.
- Must be very well organized with the capacity to deliver fast and accurate turnaround times.
- Must be able to handle multiple project workload.
- Must be willing to climb roofs, crawl in tight spaces, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent overall computer skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently with little or no supervision.
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $0.00 per hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Required)