COME GROW WITH US
At Hull, we embrace collaborative problem solving, open communication and continuous learning. As a leader in environmental and engineering consulting with offices throughout the Midwest, we are seeking an entry level Civil Engineer in our Newark, Ohio or Dublin, Ohio office with the opportunity to work on commercial and residential land development projects. We’re looking for someone who is responsible, articulate and motivated, one who can learn to identify vulnerabilities and obstacles, and create innovative solutions to any problems.
As a Hull employee, you will have a great level of independence while working in a fast-growing dynamic industry, contributing towards healthy communities and making a lasting positive impact to society. Come join us in our endeavor to make a difference in our communities. With ample opportunities for career advancement and our great work environment, we are sure to give you a challenging yet satisfying job experience!
- Assist in preparing detailed plans, technical specifications, and reports;
- Perform computations and process data using computer software or other established methods;
- Observe and document field activities and prepare construction documentation reports;
- Assist in preparing cost estimates for design implementation.
- Perform site inspections for projects.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD a must. Experience with Civil 3D a plus.
- Organizational skills: scheduling, equipment management, data management, file management for project calculations, models and design drawings.
- Understanding of engineering drawings and specifications.
- Communication skills: reading and interpretation of engineering plans, clear and well-organized technical writing, and staying in touch with project managers by email, text, and phone.
Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited Institution
Working toward Professional Registration; EI Preferred
Valid Driver’s License
Position requires strict adherence to health and safety procedures and requires a mix of field and office assignments.
Generally, 0 to 3 years’ relevant experience. Internship or Co-op experience highly preferred.
Hull is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.