At Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations, our mission is to improve the world with innovative sustainability efforts, and empower our team members to be the best they can be. We are an industry leader in electronics life cycle management, and place a special focus on Integrity and Customer Service. Most importantly, we believe our team is our most valuable resource, and we work diligently to provide a work environment that is rewarding, engaging, and FUN! With an emphasis on personal growth and development, Dynamic is more than an employer, instead acting as a partner in the career development and life aspirations of our team. Nothing gives us more satisfaction than helping you turn your dreams into reality. Don't just take our word for it, visit Dynamic Lifecycle Innovation's Great Place to Work page ( http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/dynamic-lifecycle-innovations ) to see what Team Members have to say.
Sound like a good fit for you? Read on about the Process Engineer! We may be a little biased, but we think you're going to love it here.
Onalaska, WI (Building B)
Monday – Friday; 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
$60,000 - $85,000 annually
Purpose & Summary:
As a Process Engineer at Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations, you will be responsible for developing, configuring and optimizing processes for recovering intrinsic value from end-of-life electronics and related materials. This includes learning and being a technical expert on sizing, sorting and separation equipment & systems. In this position you will utilize engineering, lean six sigma and other continuous improvement tools effectively to design new processes and evaluate the opportunity for system performance of existing processes. As a Process Engineer you will work closely with process owners and stakeholders to document processes and troubleshoot process failures.
Day to day responsibilities include:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Design, specify and procure the equipment and supplies necessary for these new processes.
- Assist with development of process operational, training and maintenance documents and procedures.
- Collaborate with the team to identify opportunities to improve the performance of existing processes with respect to safety, quality, efficiency, compliance, and more.
- Create and maintain process documentation including processes including process and value stream maps, SIPOCS, process capabilities, control plans, etc.
- Build consensus, facilitate problem solving and collaboration among cross-functional teams across all locations.
- Collect and interpret process data via time studies, data analysis and direct observation.
For consideration, candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics and at least three years of process, manufacturing, industrial engineering or engineering technology experience. However, we will consider additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree. Additional qualifications include:
Knowledge and Experience:
Skills & Abilities:
- General knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment and controls
- Lean six sigma concepts, tools and statistical analysis
- Familiarity with Value Stream Mapping of industrial processes
- Concepts of economic analysis for project evaluation
- Industrial drawing/CAD systems and equipment layouts
- Process design and improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Visio, statistical software and CAD software
- Experience programming and troubleshooting industrial controls
- Continuous improvement and Value Stream Mapping
- Equipment maintenance
- Procurement of industrial equipment and related services
- Lead process design and improvement projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong engagement and influencing approach
- Effectively provide opportunities for improvement and process changes required in a non-confrontational way
- Effectively manage projects involving staff, supervisory and operating team members from initiation to completion through the use of key event schedules and status meetings
- coaching of production team members in processes and troubleshooting
- Apply logic, abstract thinking and quantitative analysis to interpret data
Outstanding candidates may also possess these additional bonus qualifications:
- Knowledge of electronics recycling
- Recycling equipment - sizing, sorting and separation
- ISO, TS and/or QS certification and standards
- Black or Green Belt Lean Six Sigma certification
- Experience leading manufacturing and warehouse operations
- Visualize and communicate processes, procedures and information to all levels of the organization
Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations strives to be an employer who stands out from the crowd, and we believe differences that make us unique should be celebrated on an individual level as well. We are proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other identifier.