The Magna Exteriors portfolio of products includes access systems such as liftgates, exterior trim, modular systems, front-end modules including fascia, active aerodynamic systems and other lightweight structural components for automotive, commercial truck and other industrial markets.
Recognized globally as an innovator in all aspects of vehicle exteriors, Magna provides everything needed, from materials development and design through manufacturing and assembly, to help automakers create sleek, state-of-the-art vehicles across the world.
This position reports directly to the Materials Manager and is responsible for the general and specific job duties of DexSys as described below:
General Job Duties:
· To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
· To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
·To follow Company policies and display conduct expected of DexSys employees as described in the employee handbook.
· Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures of DexSys to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
·To meet and maintain all customer quality standards as well as the standards of DexSys.
Specific Job Duties:
· Support Service of all DexSys OEM customers
· Collaborate with Service Engineer, Service Coordinator and Service supplier to maintain 100% supplier rating
· Monitor Service skin inventory to ensure accurate counts
· Manage logistics of returnable racks and totes
· Monitor CCA packaging specs and ensure DexSys and Service provider meet all requirements
·Evaluate pass-thru opportunities and optimize packaging per CCA requirements for components
· Monitor Service Assembly builds to ensure no partials, correct density, proper dunnage, and correct labeling
Related Work Experience
·Manufacturing experience with packaging emphasis is preferred
·Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills
·Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must demonstrate excellent math and organizational skills
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· B.S. Packaging Engineering
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
All employees are required to perform prescreening check prior to entering facility, employees are required to wear masks during work hours and to socially distance.
Work Location: One location