Seal & Design, Inc. is a family owned company founded and located in Clarence, NY with three divisions located across the U.S. and Canada. Our product line includes gaskets, o-rings, seals, molded products, die-cut foams, and many other specific products for all kinds of sealing applications. We provide superior products to our customers across many industries, including: Automotive, Medical, Military, Aerospace, Electronics, Power Generation, Hydraulics, and HVAC.
As the Process Engineer, you will ensure that customer requirements are being met or exceeded through the efficient and quality conscious use of raw materials, tools, machinery, and manpower. Your success in this role will contribute to Seal & Design's world-class standards for quality, customer satisfaction and commitment to continued growth.
Seal & Design rewards our engaged and talented team with competitive salaries and generous, comprehensive benefit packages which include:
· Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
· 401(k) and profit sharing
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Yearly Performance Reviews
· Develops production process improvements to decrease costs, improve labor and equipment utilization and maximize quality
· Leads and manages Six Sigma and 5s initiatives; documents results upon completion of projects
· Works with the Quality Department, Sales Department and Lead Operators on the introduction and qualification of new parts/processes to ensure customer requirements are being met and process efficiency is developed
· Acts as liaison between Lead Operators and Sales to ensure tools are being ordered when needed; repairs tools in house when possible. Manages outbound tools for repair, knowing what tools are currently out and why.
· Assist in the creation of job specific work instructions and other procedural documentation
· Special projects as required
To be seriously considered for this role, please have the following regarding:
Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced production environment
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology.
Skills: Basic Solidworks/AutoCAD experience. Proficiency working in a computer supported environment with business software and Microsoft office programs. Knowledge about basic machine operation and machine capabilities. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
Characteristics: Results driven, ability to take initiative and challenge the status quo, ability to meet deadlines and work in a team atmosphere to deliver results
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off