Mid-Minnesota Hot Mix Inc Is a family owned and operated business in Annandale, MN. We specialize in Constructing and Asphalt Paving of Streets, Roads, Parking lots and Driveways. We work on a variety of commercial, residential, agricultural, and Municipal Projects throughout central Minnesota.
The main responsibilities of this position will be directing and coordinating all field personnel, equipment and activities for Civil Construction, site work and asphalt paving projects.
This position is Monday-Friday and would meet at our shop Every morning in Annandale, MN then head out to various job sites for the day. We work standard day time hours no nights or weekends. **We will Provide a company truck, cell phone and fuel card.
This employee will have a diverse set of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Overseeing all operations of paving crews, and Grading crews.
- Organizing and scheduling trucking.
- Organizing and scheduling subcontractors and suppliers.
- Communicating with owners, Project managers, engineers, inspectors, subs, in order to achieve successful completion of projects.
- Monitor and track project cost and revenues.
- Ability to read and understand Plans and Specifications.
- knowledge of grading and surveying/construction staking.
- Supervise and Direct Asphalt plant Staff and Shop Mechanic Staff-
- Promote overall positive morale among crew and provide opportunists and training for new staff.
- Complete job specific paper work and logs
- Trouble shoot problems with heavy equipment and truck
- Promote safety and leadership.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)