Scienscope International is seeking to fill a technician position (Full-time) for X-Ray products. This position requires a strong technical background, interest in industrial inspection products.
Position: Technician for X-Ray products (Full Time)
We are currently searching for a technician to work in our x-ray division at our Chino, California headquarters.
The role of the position is to be trained to perform machine assembly and calibration, and/or to provide professional support for Scienscope machine installation, field repairs, and maintenance of x-ray equipment. This role will also function as an applications engineer providing pre and post sales support.
Typical duties will include but are not limited to the following:
Daily office responsibilities
- Phone support
- Setting up machines e.g. assembly, calibration and testing
- Preparing machines to ship to customers
- S/W testing/Hardware testing while providing detailed constructive feedback
- Installation and training
- Repair, maintenance, tests, calibrations, diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Prepare detailed service reports and maintain records
- Pre and post-sales support
- Customer demonstrations of machine live, and via online connection
- Provide detailed reporting of tests results for customer evaluation samples
- May be required to visit customers with local sales rep to provide technical suppor
- Basic understanding of electrical schematics
- “Hands-On” experience with Electro-mechanical skill is required.
- Ability to use common hand tools
- PC skills
- Basic knowledge in the SMT industry is preferred
- Knowledge or experience on X-ray technology will be a plus
- Will train, but a fast learner and the ability to work independently is required
- Willing to travel.
We offer benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, plus retirement plans and a complimentary life insurance.
We're a manufacturer and importer of optical products, measurement equipment, and X-ray machines located at Chino Ca. We're a dynamic well-established, operating, and growing business for 20 + years.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative