Work directly with the project team to assist with managing various aspects of the project.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with project team to ensure compliance with contract, budget, schedule, and job cost.
- Assist with project layout, drawing interpretation for crews and subcontractors, and shop drawing submittals.
- Assist with the project schedule and complete site inspections to produce daily reports of the work and subcontractor activities.
- Work with project team to plan work schedule and determine manpower levels, material quantities, and equipment requirements.
- Serve as liaison between field engineering and crafts to ensure construction complies with drawings and specifications.
Education and Experience:
- 4-year engineering or construction management degree or equivalent technical training and related experience.
- Minimum of five years similar construction engineering experience.
- Marine experience preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understand and interpret safety laws and company policies/standards.
- Knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings, specifications, building materials, and required standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to function in team environment
Kokosing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Job Type: Full-time