SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to start your career in an engaging and growing industry. As an Outside Plant Engineer Trainee (Project Coordinator), you will develop new skills, work in a safety-minded environment, and join us in expanding technology for a better community.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast-growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
After a six-month training program, Outside Plant Engineer Trainees will oversee projects from concept to completion.
In addition, you will:
· Develop, maintain and manage detail project plans
· Drive your projects through all phases of construction, including scheduling, budgets and resource management
· Complete job site walkouts and facilitate project meetings
· Meet deadlines as set by the customer while maintaining a high level of quality
· Safety is a part of your day to day
· You want to learn the telecom construction trade
· You appreciate a varied work environment-both inside and outside
· You enjoy problem-solving and like to troubleshoot problems as they arise
· You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn custom software
MOS Codes 12166, 62E1G, 12A, 12N, 12T relate well to this position
Other reasons to join our team:
We are proud to offer you great medical, vision and dental insurance along with a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account and Company-paid life insurance. We have a 401(k) with Company match and an Employee Stock Purchase Program! You will be eligible for and enjoy paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer numerous training programs and learning opportunities for you to participate in!
We can’t wait for you to start your career with us!
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time