Sympo®, Inc., with an office in San Dimas, CA , is an award-winning Quick Base® Solution Provider. Our Quick Base Developer team provides businesses, across all industry categories, solutions to problems they didn’t even know they had! Our solutions are flexible, scalable, cost-effective and leverage web-based tools.
Sympo® is a growing and dynamic company, and we pride ourselves on our service, experience, knowledge, ethics and enthusiasm. Our mission and philosophy are quite simple: become our client’s trusted advisor, provide unparalleled services and serve our clients with integrity.
We currently have an opening on our Quick Base® Development Team for a Quick Base Developer (Remote postition). The Quick Base Developer team creates PaaS technology solutions for our clients that are customized to meet their specific business needs.
We are looking for Quick Base Developers with experience in business process consulting, workflow automation, customizations, scripts, integrations and formulas. The ideal Quick Base Developer will possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills. And a demonstrable proficiency with data base programming.
QUICK BASE DEVELOPER REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Quick Base Developer in the Quick Base® platform and the custom creation of Quick Base® applications, development, and implementations.
- Specific expertise as a Quick Base Developer in Quick Base® application design and development relating to dashboards, reports, webhooks, automations, user access control, and formulas.
- Outstanding Quick Base Developer business requirement gathering and analysis, process mapping, and workflow management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent Quick Base Developer planning and communication skills.
- Resourcefulness to direct and coordinate the activities of support team to complete tasks and check deliverables for accuracy.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE AS A QUICK BASE DEVELOPER:
- Consulting Background
- Project Management Professional
- Cloud and External Systems Integration
You must have demonstrable experience working as a Quick Base Developer independently and off-site in a telecommuting arrangement; self-motivated, self-managed and accountable.
Upon employment, the successful candidate will need to present evidence of their U.S. Citizenship or their legal right to live and work in the U.S.
Sympo®, Inc. works as a team. Each and every individual here is key to our success! We enjoy a comfortable office environment that is professional, entrepreneurial, friendly, and supportive. We constantly strive to better our knowledge and performance, for the benefit of ourselves and our clients. We offer competitive compensation (based on experience) and benefits. If you are an experienced Quick Base Developer and if this is the environment you are looking for, send your resume and tell us why you should be our next Quick Base Developer Team Member.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quick Base Platform: 5 years (Required)
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Consulting Background: 5 years (Required)
- Cloud and External Integration: 5 years (Required)