Automation Machine Designer / Project Engineer Big Sky Engineering, Inc. has an immediate opening for a "Machine Designer / Project Engineer" with 3D CAD software experience. Big Sky Engineering, Inc. is a custom machinery builder specializing in all types of automation and material handling equipment. The perfect candidate would be someone that is a motivated self-starter, detailed oriented, has strong communication and organizational skills with a desire to work in an exciting, fast paced environment. A strong back ground in automation is required.
REQUIRED SKILLS/JOB DESCRIPTION
- A strong technical understanding of automated equipment engineering.
- 3D CAD experience (AutoDesk Inventor preferred).
- Assembly, testing, and documentation of prototype equipment as required. -Working knowledge of engineering principles.
- Basic knowledge of machining practices and how part tolerances affect machining requirements and cost.
- Knowledge of material properties (machinability, weldability, heat treatment, corrosion resistance, etc).
- Good organizational skills (ability to manage time and set priorities), knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- To develop design concepts into functional engineering drawing.
Our employees enjoy a great benefits package that includes a company contributed IRA program, medical insurance, flexible schedules, vacations, great work environment and more.
Reply to this post or send resume:
Big Sky Engineering, Inc.
429 Venture Court Verona, WI
Job Type: Full-time
- In depth understanding of automation machine design: 5 years (Required)