· US Domestic Freight is developing a Vessel & Voyage management application on an SaaS platform called VESON IMOS for the combined T&S and CHEM US Shipping & Barging Business under RESHAPE.
· The Data Engineer will develop a data repository in the existing STRATOS Data Platform on Microsoft Azure to pull data from VESON IMOS and be consumed by T&S systems such as ENDUR, SAP, Compliance systems etc.
· The Data Engineer is an expert in SQL development support to the data and analytics IT experts in database design, data flow and data analysis activities.
· The Data Engineer plays a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing.
· The Data Engineer defines and builds the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
· Deep experience in developing enterprise data management strategies including operational data stores, data warehouse implementations, data movement, data services, data acquisition, data conversion, and archive/recovery.
· Experience with Microsoft Azure Data Lake.
· Experience with Restful API developments.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Microsoft Azure Data Lake.: 2 years (Preferred)
- Restful API developments.: 2 years (Preferred)