LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner's SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
Product Owner I
LogRhythm is looking for an entry-level Product Owner who is ready to launch their career in Product Management and the Data Security and Forensics market. Product Owners are critical in our mission to protect our customers from damaging cyber threats. This person will curate and prioritize the engineering backlog for 1-2 Agile Scrum teams within a SAFe release train. Partnering with Product Managers, Engineers, and other internal and external stakeholders, Product owners will define and drive their team('s) backlog.
You will be your team's number-one fan, and will be expected to advocate for your plan, communicate across the organization and with external customers and partners about the vision and goals for your team. You will develop a working knowledge of the LogRhythm Product architecture and user experience.
- Define use-cases and problem statements, collect data formally and informally, make decisions pragmatically, and communicate priorities clearly
- Learn our business drivers, customer needs and competitive challenges
- Learn to communicate complex concepts to the organization and customers
- Plan and prioritize the team backlog and contribute to the feature backlog
- Assess value, develop cases, prioritize stories and collaborate with Product Managers on features to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide team backlog management, sprint planning, and elaboration of user stories
- Develop analytical and problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to investigate issues with attention to detail
- Build relationships with customers and partners and set up demos every sprint to get their feedback on what we're building
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and organizational best-practices
- Learn about the Scaled Agile Framework, Scrum and Agile process and principles
- Display willingness to learn the complexities of Security and Data Forensics in a competitive market
- Have a passion for product quality
- Professional communication with internal and external stakeholders, and are comfortable giving presentations
- Are organized and manage their time well
- Exhibit a strong foundation in analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinkers who rolls up their sleeves and makes it happen
- Pay attention to details
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.