· Support Sales Department with drawings, CAD files, and technical info to satisfy customer requirements.
· Design production parts, sub-components, tooling, and fixtures for in-house use.
· Generate part numbers, create Engineering drawings, and enter Bills of Materials in ERP software.
· Maintain documentation control including Engineering tables and logs, ECN’s, and standard procedures.
· Support Production Department with continuous improvement and troubleshooting.
· Assist Engineering Manager with other projects as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (required)
· Minimum 3 years of AutoCAD experience (required)
· Microsoft Office experience: Excel, Word, PowerPoint (required)
· Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor, SOLIDWORKS, or similar 3D CAD software (preferred)
· Familiar with ISO 9001 (preferred)
· Familiar with miniature electronic components (preferred)
· Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
· Ability to work creatively and independently
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to use precision measurement equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Autodesk Inventor, SOLIDWORKS, or similar 3D CAD software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office experience: Excel, Word, PowerPoint: 1 year (Required)
- AutoCAD: 3 years (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible