The CMP process engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing planarization processes to support MEMS fabrication operations. The individual will provide technical leadership for both CMP and wafer scrub processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Lead process development and characterization for CMP processes.
- Evaluate CMP slurries, manage consumables, define tool startup and SPC qualification.
- Document design guidelines to achieve polish requirements while maintaining high yield for downstream processes.
- Apply statistical process control on critical parameters in the area. Document experiment results.
- Technical lead in programs requiring CMP. Manage workload in area and direct technicians.
- Work with team to integrate processes for successful device fabrication.
- Work with technical members to ensure a match of process capability to product requirement.
- Maintain a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor ' s degree in Chemical Engineering, Materials science, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or related.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in MEMS or Semiconductor processing.
- Experience with CMP processing and wafer scrubbing processes preferred.
- Experience with metrology supporting CMP process development and sustaining operations.
- Experienced in the use of design of experiments, failure analysis methodologies, and statistical process controls for process optimization and control.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Good written and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- MEMS: 2 years (Required)
- Semiconductor: 2 years (Required)
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Company's Facebook page: