Seeking tech-savvy individual experienced in and capable of creatively using the following software programs for the below-stated purposes:
- Using Salesforce Customer Relations Management software to send automated messages (i.e., texts and emails) to potential clients.
- Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to customize the client experience by creating a more interactive and personal client experience.
- Creating processes to combine the use of Salesforce programs with box.com, DocuSign, and other commercially available software programs that will enable effective case and file management for thousands of clients.
- Using Salesforce and FileVine to send case files to co-counsel law firms.
The applicant need not possess fluency in all of the above-mentioned programs but should be adept at using most of the above-mentioned programs. As for those programs the applicant may not have much knowledge of, the applicant needs to have enough computer science/ information technology skills to learn how to fluently use those programs in an efficient manner of time.
This position at Whistleblowers International requires using the above-mentioned computer programs and other software packages to construct digitally targeted advertisements through the use of social media and search engines and seamlessly integrating client responses into an intake management system.
The job will require acting as an intake manager for the procuring of new clients. Intake management is an essential part of the role. The applicant will be expected to implement intake systems and processes. The above-mentioned software packages need not all be used in implementing this intake system. The person holding this job position will be expected to use their insight and knowledge of existing software packages to create a client intake system based on digital advertising and prospective/actual client management that best meets the firm’s needs.
The applicant will be expected to know how to customize the use of software programs to achieve the firm’s goals of sending ads to clients, signing clients up, interacting with clients, managing client files, sending those completed files to co-counsel law firms, and keeping client files updated.
While a BS or MS in Computer Science or Information Technology or a degree in some other related business or tech major or subject of study is nice, such credentials are not necessary to apply if the applicant demonstrates possession of the right level of technical knowledge in the above-mentioned software programs and systems development. Having completed a coding boot camp is fine, or having self-studied computing and information technology suffices.
Salary: Potential salary will be commensurate with the applicant’s level of professional experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Relations Management software: 2 years (Preferred)
- Intake management: 1 year (Required)
- computer science/ information technology skills: 2 years (Preferred)