CRB is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and innovative individual for a position as an Entry-Level Process Engineer. In addition to the basic qualifications listed, the successful candidate shall possess the skills required to successfully develop and execute project tasks and deliverables, be a collaborative team player, and have a strong drive to deliver to customers. This person will work under the direction of experienced Process Engineers to develop and implement process deliverables and designs on technically complex projects, coordinating with architects and mechanical, I&C, and electrical engineers and also client personnel. Project sizes will vary, and will consist primarily of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or industrial process projects including both existing renovations / retrofits and new construction.
- Degree in Chemical or Bio Engineering preferred
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in a design firm setting
- Experience with MS Office products especially Word, Visio and Excel required
- Experience with AutoCAD preferred
- Assisting in development of mass balances for complex processes.
- Using Excel to develop process equipment lists.
- Using Visio to develop process flow diagrams.
- Assisting in developing process description narratives.
- Using AutoCAD to develop P&IDs.
- Working with other disciplines to ensure the necessary details related to the process are fully coordinated.
- Researching process equipment providers and making recommendations and selections based on client and project requirements.
- Assisting in writing process equipment specifications for complex equipment.
- Following projects after construction documents are issued and reviewing submittals, answering RFIs, and making field visits to verify progression of process scope is proceeding per the intent of the design.
This is a full-time position
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed for individuals and families.
CRB is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V