Advert Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Sage is passionate about building a culture where our colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours - not their identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster: http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
Sage is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We evaluate requests for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Job Description Sage has a great opportunity to join our HRMS/Payroll development team in our Atlanta or Lawrenceville GA offices . Sage is a Global Leader in the ERP software industry. Sage is passionate about building a culture in which our colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work, where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behavior, and not on their identity.
The Senior Software Engineer will assume ownership in the design, develop and delivery of high quality products and/or systems and services that exceed customers’ or business partners’ expectations and will proactively share their own knowledge for specific technical solutions and business processes in their area of responsibility.
Key Responsibilities •Work with a remote team to proactively analyze, clarify, code and unit test software, including features, defects and refactoring for Sage’s HRMS solution
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Review existing delivery dates and work requirements with current knowledge set, analyze possible alternatives and communicate options and their affects, both technical and upon delivery date
- Participate in code reviews, both of your own code and as a reviewer
- Participate in project teams to create working software
- Record and report status in agile environment
- Prepare code documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience developing in C#
- Web development to include ASP.Net, MVC, and scripting languages
- .Net 4.5 and higher (with knowledge of 3.5)
- Crystal Reports or similar reporting tools
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology with experience working in an agile development environment. Scrum expertise a plus
- Object oriented design and development, highly concurrent environments, automation, web services, and Saas skills
- Experience with US Payroll, HR, and People Management systems is a plus