Cornell Dubilier Electronics
PROCESS ENGINEER (Mechanical or Electrical preferred) 1STSHIFT
Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM or 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Flexible)
Classification: Salary Range: $75,000-$100,000
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Engineer will oversee production process and provide technical support for production, as well as plan for and assist in implementing process improvement, new processing equipment, and new process methodologies.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Process design for manufacturing lines.
- Development of manufacturing lines.
- Development of new materials.
- Simulation of manufacturing lines.
- Review of documents, drawings, specifications, and datasheets.
- Ensure planned engineering progress on the production process, new products development, product expansion, and opportunities as assigned by management.
- Preparation of documents, including drawings, flow diagrams, cause and effect diagrams, and critical characteristics.
- Ability to read and interpret various forms of documentation
- Good attendance record.
- Good math skills
- Be versatile.
- Willing to work overtime if needed
- Good interaction skills
- Two-year degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent professional experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location