ACT designs and manufactures an extensive range of rugged military power supplies and power related products. Our long-term engineering team has the technical expertise to meet and innovate for a variety of requirements and interfaces with our customers from initial concept to full scale production to long term program sustainability. At ACT, we have driven our success through a history of innovative problem-solving and a commitment to meeting the most demanding requirements of our customers. Join our team and become a part of the future success of ACT!
We are seeking a creative problem-solver to design, develop, improve and test new or existing custom electronic products from concept through production. The Senior Electrical Design Engineer will interface with customers on requirements and provide technical proposals in response to requests for quotes.
1. BSEE or BSEET
2. 10+ years of electrical engineering design experience preferred
3. Engineering skills to include analog design with preference to power supply design experience
4. Experience with resnant converters at greater than 1kw considered a plus
5. Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
6. Good organizational skills and attention to detail
7. Ability to multitask
8. Ability to travel in support of sales and/or products
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations as defined by ITAR.
ACT is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.