NSC Technologies is looking for an Industrial Power Electrical Engineer for a client located in Appleton, WI. The ideal candidate will have 10 years or more-year experience.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a Major Company!
Salary: 95,000 per yr.
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering required
· 10+ years of experience
· Professional Engineer Registration preferred
· Experience designing low voltage (< 600V) and medium voltage (< 15kV) electrical power distribution systems. >15kV a plus.
· Experience developing electrical construction packages for industrial facilities a plus
· CAD software knowledge a plus but not required
Experience using Power System Study software (such as Easy Power, SKM, or ETAP) a plus
· Travel 10-15% of time
*Employment pending background check
Please reply to this Job Posting by submitting your Resume. We will call you immediately!
*NSC Technologies- Cares!
NSC Technologies is dedicated to be the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial land Industrial marketplace. We achieve long-term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! Your work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
· Competitive pay
· Medical Coverage
· Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
· Training and Career Growth Opportunities
· The chance to be a part of an amazing team
*NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page athttp://jobs.nsc-tech.com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
*NSC National Logistic* is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 per year
- electrical power distribution systems. >15kV: 5 years (Preferred)
- of being an ndustrial Power Electrical Engineer: 10 years (Preferred)
- designing low voltage (< 600V) and medium voltage (< 15kV: 5 years (Preferred)
- developing electrical construction packages for industrial: 1 year (Preferred)