Housing Catalyst is seeking a master’s level human services professional to lead a multidisciplinary team ensuring quality programming, best practices and providing clinical oversight and direction.
This is a full time exempt position that reports to the Chief Operating Officer. The salary for this position is $105,600 - $132,000 depending on experience.
An experienced professional who has worked with diverse special populations such as people experiencing homelessness, mental health and substance use and trauma. Comprehensive knowledge of treatment and supports for persons with complex social and health needs and management of a multidisciplinary team or program. If you are motivated, adaptable, and open-minded and enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, this is a great fit.
A mission driven real estate developer that designs, builds and serves communities with homes that are affordable in Northern Colorado. We are reinventing how people access, experience and perceive affordable housing. Please visit our website www.housingcatalyst.com
Example of Job Duties
- Design, develop, implement, monitor, and evaluate a wide range of programs and services.
- Provide clinical oversight and direction to ensure quality programming and best practices
- Responsible for formulating innovative designs and collaborations to meet the company goals of providing resident supportive services.
- Manage and direct staff, set and communicate performance expectations, hire, train, coach, mentor, and retain competent staff.
- Direct the design, development, and implementation of innovative workflow enhancements, build bench-strength, and cross-develop staff in workplace knowledge to support business continuation.
- Initiate and actively pursue program opportunities, prepare staff to be adaptable, and take advantage of the occasion when secured.
- Collect and utilize resident services management and operational data to inform the COO and recommend adjustments to reach target goals and objectives.
- Ensure full utilization of housing assistance program funds, grant funds, and other funding.
- Manage budgets, monitor and evaluate expenses, collaborate with staff in analyzing and anticipating opportunities and challenges, negotiate agreements with business partners.
- Represent Housing Catalyst in matters related to programs and services.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and standards, act with an appropriate sense of urgency and accountability, correctly handle confidential information, and maintain professional relations and boundaries with those contacted during work.
- Collaborate with key staff in marketing properties, the development of new and rehab projects.
- Cultivate and collaborate with Property Operations to meet resident’s needs.
Qualifications and Experience
Master’s level human services professional with experience in managing teams and comprehensive knowledge of treatment and supports for persons with complex social and health needs