At TrackFive, we build and manage intuitive web platforms that create a hub where employers and talent meet. We haven't lost our startup feel even though we've been at this for over a decade. We believe the best is yet to come, and we are looking for passionate employees to help continue our rapid growth. Join our team of focused innovators who thrive in a high-energy work environment!
We are searching for a Senior Web Developer with MVC experience. The Senior Web Developer is responsible for the design, development, coding and support of applications, online tools and websites for all of TrackFive’s brands—this includes everything from leading strategy, planning and design to implementation, testing and optimization. The Sr. Developer supports department leadership by upholding standards for completion of all projects.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow internal procedures and coding standards
- Build HTML5/CSS3 layouts from provided PSD files
- Build dynamic web apps using PHP/MySQL/Laravel
- Leverage REST services and other third-party APIs
- Rapidly solve problems, bugs and compatibility issues
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools as necessary
- Mentor less experienced team members to support their success and growth
- 5+ years of experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- 5+ years of experience with programming PHP applications
- Thorough understanding of relational databases and security relating to PHP/MySQL
- Significant experience in LAMP stack development
- Expert knowledge with Content Management Systems, either from your own design or from MVC frameworks such as Zend, Laravel, etc.
- Ability to build and consume custom SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience writing unit tests/detailing testing procedures
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Health Insurance 100% Company paid and no waiting period
- Dental and Vision Insurance (company split)
- Paid time off on your birthday
- Company-paid short and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flex time
- Retirement plan with company match and no waiting or vesting period
- Free Office snacks and sponsored lunches
- Happy hours and company-paid events with the team
- Other cool perks and benefits like student loan payment reimbursement, up to $1,000 in spending cash for your vacation, wellness stipend, and others!
Track5Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- What are your salary requirements?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- MVC (ex. Laravel, etc): 2 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 5 years (Preferred)