***Security Clearance Required:
Perform engineering duties in the design of experiment for system performance characterization by interacting with Test & Evaluation / other organization to build an understanding of system performance.
This position will provide Electrical Engineering (EE) support to the AIRWorks Special Projects Execution & Advanced Rapid Integration (SPEAR) team CUAS class desk.
The candidate will:
- Aggregate existing documentation from parent or external organizations of system, competitor systems, and target models
- Generate briefs, and prepare presentations to support IPT efforts
- Support safety assessment
- Coordinate personnel, training, and funding for Engineering Investigations
- Provide verification of data acquisition, validation of M&S results, assessment of data deficiencies
- Provide data analysis support
- Draft test plan, reports, quick looks
- Be able to perform Engineering Investigations and studies independently with minimal supervision
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field from an accredited college or university (REQUIRED)
Master's Degree from an accredited college or university
A Journeyman level person within a labor category has 3 to 10 years of experience related to the functional duties for that labor category and a BA/BS degree. A Journeyman level person typically performs all functional duties independently.
A Senior level person within a labor category has over 10 years of experience related to the functional duties for that labor category and a MA/MS degree. A Senior level person typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. A Senior level person may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Allowable Experience/Education Substitutions:
Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years additional relevant work experience may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
There are no substitutions for a Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field. This is REQUIRED.
Desired Knowledge Skills Abilities (KSAs) Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills. Ability to interface with military, contractor, and government personnel at various levels.
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to work in a fast-paced and accountable environment
Security Clearance Required:
CRL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.