CRP Industries is a leader in the automotive parts and industrial products sectors. We provide some of the most recognized brand names in these markets, including ContiTech automotive & industrial synchronous belts, Rein Automotive parts, Pentosin technical fluids, AJUSA gaskets and head bolts, Reinflex high-pressure thermoplastic hose, TUDERTECHNICA rigid mandrel hose, and Perske high-speed motors. CRP also supports and services a wide network of wholesale and retail outlets for the products we carry.
PROFESSIONALS THRIVEthanks to CRP’s UNIQUE SOLUTIONSto technically challenging problems. CRP CREATES reliable products and the necessary tools to deliver the confidence to do exceptional work - faster and safer than ever before. Driven by a commitment o EXCELLENCE AND SUSTAINABILITY, CRP is creating a bright future for many generations to come.
CRP Industries pays great attention to the products we carry, the people we work with, and the way in which we conduct business. In fact, the greatest attributes we offer our customers are quality, service, and trust. They don't have a sku and they can't be pulled off some warehouse shelf. From the bottom of the organization to the top, a genuine dedication to our customers and our suppliers is what makes CRP - CRP. We have a 50-year reputation to uphold and protect so you can be rest assured that our commitment is second to none
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our team. The Mechanical Engineer will be learning the aspects of the organization and using their talents with our Research and Development to be successful to our suppliers and customers.
CRP offers a comprehensive total rewards package that includes;
Health and Welfare benefits
Paid Time Off
Great people who live our Values!
Purpose of Position:
To support process development for new remanufactured product groups by functioning as a mechanical engineering who will report directly to the Technical Manager.
- Develop remanufacturing processes for new product categories being supplied to OEM’s, Tier 1 suppliers, and the independent aftermarket.
- Provide technical support for the remanufacturing of various remanufactured parts
- Develop required components with suppliers
- Support Quality Engineers in documentation and bidding requirements
- Support procurement, operations, and maintenance as needed
- Perform data analysis, including but not limited to root cause failure analysis, and provide insight and feedback used in the continuous improvement process
- Conduct time studies and product costing as appropriate
- Develop product, material, performance, and other technical specifications as needed
- Establish product and application training modules to support both internal and external needs
- Inspect product samples as required
- Provide technical reports as required
- Communicate with customers to provide technical support as required.
- Create and sustain close relationships with Supplier’s technical departments
- Set up and attend trade shows as required
- Follow all company safety, compliance and housekeeping regulations in order to maintain a healthy work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2-5 years of relative experience in a remanufacturing environment or any relevant combination of education and experience
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written, simple to complex information to a small or large group
- Strong computer application skills, specifically, Excel