This position is based in Columbia, South Carolina. We are open to home-based South Carolina team members (i.e. Greenville, Charleston, etc.) who are able to be in-office as needed. This position is a Hybrid position - requiring 50% of time in office, 50% of time may be worked remotely.
Who are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 years of experience building responsive websites
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Experience with the successful delivery of several digital projects
- Experience with a Content Management System (Drupal, WordPress, etc.) preferred
What will you do?
A Front End Developer’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Participating as an active member on client project teams to understand and define projects requirements and scope and playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions
- Maintaining and evolving existing websites
- Providing knowledge and expertise in the resolution of front end issues
- Creating elegant and powerful code regardless of the application framework
- Assisting with site launches
What’s it like working at Cyberwoven?
From breweries to banks, our 100+ clients give you the opportunity to create impact across an exciting range of industries. Pursue your personal and professional development through paid professional development leave and training opportunities. Contribute to our community (internal and external) through year-round office events and company-sponsored volunteer opportunities with local non-profits. Be a member of a growing firm on historic Main St. in a modern, open office with casual dress code and a commitment to work-life balance. Additional benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k plan with a company match of up to 5%
- Competitive compensation
- Community service (volunteer time) leave
- Professional development leave
- Maternity & paternity leave
- 20 days PTO per calendar year
- Discounted rate at local fitness center
We love self-starters, team players, and problem solvers. Interested? Please apply with:
- Portfolio/samples of work, with specific details as to your contribution to the body of work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- This position is a Hybrid position, requiring 50% of working time in office in Columbia, South Carolina. Can you commit to this?
- Front-end development: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location