CSRS, Inc. has been leveraging innovation and leadership to improve and revitalize our communities for more than 40 years. With a culture of creative thinking –and our background in engineering and architecture – we bring the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to deliver a successful project every time. Established in 1978, CSRS is a leader in the delivery of infrastructure and facilities serving public and private organizations across the southeast.
CSRS has recently been awarded large watershed management and drainage and stormwater master planning work. We are looking to build on our current team off highly skilled professional engineers and engineering interns who specialize in developing the latest 2D H&H models to advance our clients’ understanding of their drainage systems to better manage flood risk.
CSRS is currently seeking a talented and highly motivated professional to serve as a Professional Engineer- Water Resources.
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, or Hydraulic and Hydrologic Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum 4 years of experience in hydraulics and hydrology
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing and running HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS software
- Professional Engineering License
- Able to communicate clearly in writing and explain work to his/her supervisor and others in the group
- Can work effectively with peers
- Initiative demonstrated on excellent problem solving within assigned tasks
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, or Hydraulic and Hydrologic Engineering from an accredited university
- 4-6 years of experience in hydraulics and hydrology
- 4-6 years of experience in developing and running HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS software
- Experience with coding computer language (Matlab, Python, etc.)
Summary of Essential Job Function
- Perform, review and provide guidance on engineering calculations
- Perform, review and provide guidance on Hydraulic and Hydrologic modeling
- Perform field work and data collection
- Report writing and presentation development
CSRS offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes; competitive salaries, bonuses, 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental and vision plans. CSRS also offers 100% Employer paid medical premiums, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability. We hold an Annual Crawfish Boil, Holiday Employee Recognition Luncheon and a Holiday Party for all employees.
What makes CSRS a great choice?
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana Business Report 2016 Company of the Year
- The chance to work on iconic projects
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Professional development training
- Company funded retirement plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid membership to approved social and professional organizations.
- Paid travel and registration for approved social and professional organizations.
Visit www.csrsinc.com for additional details highlighting why now is an exciting time to be a part of our team!
CSRS Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify