Are you looking to work with a company that values your ideas and contributions and wants you to share in its success? Are you ready for an opportunity to thrive in a growing start-up? Pipeline Conditioning, LLC is a high-growth natural gas odorization service provider seeking a Field Engineer to support our national field services team.
Pipeline Conditioning’s Field Engineer role is a fast paced, dynamic, and rewarding role that offers the opportunity to experience engineering and project management in action. Individuals that excel in this role are passionate about their work, enjoy complex problem solving, and are comfortable interacting with customers and vendors.
The Pipeline Field Engineer position is a demanding, sometimes physical job, involving complex technology utilized to provide public safety to millions of customers throughout the US. As a Field Engineer you will be responsible for all aspects of the Pipeline Conditioning operation at the job site. You will be given a great deal of independence and responsibility so you must have a high degree of self-sufficiency. The job requires the ability to work under pressure and thrive in a variety of outdoor, 24-hour work environments.
Pipeline Conditioning, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
· BS degree in Engineer
· Strong background in leading and promoting safe work environments.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong mechanical aptitude. MUST have experience working with your hands.
· Positive and professional attitude with the ability to solve complex challenges as they arise.
· Willingness to work onsite in variable weather conditions for extended duration. Projects may be anywhere within the US and onsite duration may range from weeks to months.
· Valid driving license and an acceptable driving record
· The legal right to work in your country of residence
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Multiple locations
- On the road
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply