Comprehensive Environmental Inc. (CEI) is a growing civil and environmental engineering and consulting firm seeking to hire a Civil Professional Engineer with 2+ years of experience for our Bolton, MA office. Employees of CEI are given challenging, rewarding work opportunities that tap into their energy and diversity of thought and education. Come see why CEI has been awarded ‘Best Firms to Work For” 9 years in a row!
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Civil Engineering.
- Candidates must possess drinking water, waste water and/or drainage experience.
- EIT required.
- Candidate must either be a licensed Professional Engineer in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, or be eligible obtain it.
- Licensure in additional New England states is a bonus.
- Driver’s License & Reliable form of transportation.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Design experience and experience preparing bid documents.
- Candidates must currently be able to work in the U.S. without a sponsorship.
This position is located in Bolton, MA
No Recruiters please
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time