Permanent position World leading automotive supplier near Bowling Green, KY is seeking Process Engineer to work in their stamping environment. Candidate should have a strong background in manufacturing; automotive is preferred. Relocation funds available for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Establish, monitor and control timeline planning; Data Analysis for engineering and management teams to improve results.
- Travel to customers/vendors to Benchmark new ways of working.
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Post-secondary Engineering education required, 4 year degree in engineering preferred, or related experience in a stamping environment.
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a manufacturing environment, automotive or automotive supplier experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in troubleshooting, repairing and improving systems preferred
- Proficient in Statistical Process Controls Methods.
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- 401K with matching from company.
- Relocation available