You will be working closely with a team of other talented individuals in a challenging and rewarding environment
where everyone is a contributor and opportunity abounds.
As a team member, you will:
- Be mentored in best practices of every aspect of the engineering lifecycle including: Requirements, Top Level
Design, Detailed Designs, Implementation, Unit Testing, Integration, Systems Testing, Test Automation, &
- Be mentored in wireless and Internet technologies & protocols.
- Be trained in a variety of tools including: static/dynamic analysis tools, code profiling tools, automated build tools,
& documentation tools.
- Travel occasionally to interface with customers & provide on site technical support
- Completed BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering
- History of top performance
- 3.7+ accumulated GPA
- Team oriented character
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conscientious, detail oriented character
- Strong programming skills
You may work in several of the areas below (Familiarity in any of the following areas is a plus):
- Programming in any of the following languages: C, C++, assembly, C#, Java, VHDL, DSPs, Labview, Matlab.
- Work with both the hardware and software aspects of our products to optimize performance of the overall system
including evaluating computing hardware components for future product evolution.
- Mobile SW development for Symbian, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, or Brew.
- Programming massively parallel processors such as GPUs and NPUs.
- Decoding/encoding data protocols (e.g., HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, SIP, etc…)
- Writing SQL queries & stored procedures and architecting high speed databases.
- Developing & debugging in embedded environments.
- Scripting in the following languages: TCL, VBScript, Perl.
- Debugging low level HW issues as well as driver issues.
- Use of debuggers, JTAG, and test equipment.
- Experience with Cisco switches & routers.
- Writing Linux/UNIX drivers.