OrderWrite delivers online storefronts and backend solutions to the custom apparel and branded merchandise industry. Our ecommerce platform allows distributors and decorators to build quick and easy online stores to collect group orders (from companies, teams, administrators) and is powered by a flexible and simple order management and fulfillment process.
We are a growing startup with vested clients where every team member directly contributes to our success. Industry competitive compensation, equity options, casual dress code, fast-paced work environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
We are seeking an Entry Level Full Stack Software Engineer who knows their stuff. This person is expected to interface extensively with our founder and key stakeholders, but also be able to carry out a project or task independently with little supervision. The ideal candidate will have a strong web development background and will help design, develop, and scale OrderWrite’s web-based e-commerce applications. We are looking for an individual who wants to be a part of a team where your input is invaluable.
Vue | Flask | PostgreSQL |Docker| AWS hosted (ec2,rds)
What you'll do at OrderWrite
Design, develop, maintain, and scale OrderWrite’s platform systems and services. Work directly with our founder and key stakeholders to make an immediate impact on product design and business growth
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 + year’s experience in Python and Java Script software design and development.
- Strong object-oriented design, software reusability, testing, and debugging skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability and willingness to proactively interact creatively and achieve results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to details and quality.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and able to successfully manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
Position Type: Full-Time Contractor (on-site)
Compensation: 60k-85k (Negotiable based on experience)
Start Date: Immediate
Job Location: 84 Walton St. NW. Ste 130.
Atlanta, Ga, 30303
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year