Job Title: Water Resources Engineer
Employment Type: Full time with Benefits
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
Remote: Possibility for telework after training period.
· Seeking a Water Resources Engineer to join our team of highly talented individuals at our Hunt Valley, MD Office. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with 0 to 4 years of experience to join an established and experienced group, supporting a wide range of interesting and fast-paced infrastructure projects across the mid-Atlantic.
Preferred education or work experience:
· knowledge of hydrologic and hydraulic analyses including bridge hydraulics as well as familiarity with the design of storm drains, stormwater management facilities, erosion and sediment control measures, and/or stream restoration practices.
· A working knowledge of MicroStation/AutoCAD and/or experience with Maryland State Highway Administration, Maryland Department of the Environment, or other government agencies is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- hydrologic and hydraulic analyses: 2 years (Preferred)
- MicroStation/AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location