Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail oriented SQM for Software to join our Automotive Central Functions team. The ideal candidate has automotive software background either in testing or development.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
- Responsible at SQM software for specific category (e.g. application Software and Engineering Services) worldwide.
- Develop suppliers to the required quality level and perform improvement programs.
- Perform supplier assessments (Automotive SPICE) for software suppliers.
- Active participation on supplier selection and sourcing process (e.g. negotiate software quality contracts).
- Maintain and track target KPIs and goal for quality plan fulfillment (monitor, analysis, control) regarding supplier quality management system.
- Contribute on continuous improvement process and programs of supplier quality-related processes, guidelines and systems of supplier on-site assessments, and benchmarking and best practice sharing programs.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!