Are you a seasoned Change Manager with a keen desire to support multiple IT and security projects? Our Regina Saskatchewan client is seeking to hire an Organizational Change Manager to join their team, on a long term contract with potential for extension. Apply to this amazing Organizational Change Manager opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As an Organizational Change Manager with our Regina client, you’ll receive:
- Highly competitive market hourly rates.
- A 12-month contract with potential for extension.
- Remote interview process.
- Opportunity to work from home during Covid-19 lockdown.
What will you do?
As an Organizational Change Manager with our Regina client, you will:
- Develop actionable and targeted change management strategies and plans and lead their execution in consultation with sponsors, teams and business stakeholders.
- Perform impact analysis of the change.
- Monitor and report on status and effectiveness of the change management plan to the project sponsor and/or the customer on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Complete required deliverables in alignment with project and business timelines.
- Complete required reporting as part of the Organizational Change Team and provide regular updates on project status to the Manager, OCM.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Organizational Change Manager role with our Regina client, you must have:
- 5+ years’ Change Management experience.
- Expertise in change management methodologies, change strategies and best practices.
- Ability to work with senior leaders.
- Strong negotiation, influencing, mediation and conflict management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify issues, risks and opportunities within projects.
If the prospect of collaborating with management to support multiple projects and technology initiatives intrigues you, then the Organizational Change Manager role with our Regina Saskatchewan client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
For more information, please contact your local Randstad Technologies recruiter or click the Apply button now!