- Integrate existing systems with systems software and SCADA.
- A ssist in scheduling and planning of test article and clinical supply builds for novel IOL platforms.
- Assist in the design, development, testing and implementation of engineering processes to meet the needs of new and existing products.
- Apply fundamental level analysis to provide solutions to rudimentary problems arising within the department.
- Execute specified options to adapt or improve existing approaches.
- Ap ply fundamental engineering principles to the research and/or development of medical device/science/technology and/or provide engineering support.
- Participate in design reviews and actions assigned items.
- Ensure regulatory / statutory / legislative compliance for all project work.
- Execute under very close supervision, follows specific instructions and work is usually directed and structured.
- Excellent knowledge of English and proficient in Site local language.
- Programming skills with systems engineering software preferred. · Knowledge of fundamental engineering principles and research methods.
- Ability to work on a variety of problems relating to engineering discipline.
- Familiar with process management and problem solving skills.
- Understands applied practice, concepts and processes in a relatively narrowly defined discipline, field or functional area.
- Operates within established guidelines, solving limited non-routine problems. Majority of problems are known and solutions are defined.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.